Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe is an extremely easy and scrumptious created using a thick layer of cheesecake, among the crescent dough and capped having a cinnamon mixture.
Cheesecake recipes are extremely popular around the blog, because cheesecake is my personal favorite dessert. It’s also wise to try these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, and also the Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake copycat recipe.
Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe
Basically would need to select a dessert to consume throughout my existence, I’d have a problem selecting between cheesecake and frozen treats. I most likely make cheesecake each week, and that i love the creamy texture and flavor, its only the perfect combo for me personally. This Sopapilla Cheesecake is really a new favorite around here. A creamy layer of cheesecake is baked between crescent dough that’s been capped having a melted butter cinnamon sugar mixture!
This recipe is really easy and simple, that everybody makes it. You don’t need to bother about cracks or any other “cheesecake issues”! If you value, sopapillas, or snickerdoodles, or anything with cinnamon, this recipe is essential-try! Usually, this recipe is made from 2 packages of cream cheese, which you’ll do too, consider I’m a cheesecake fanatic, I firmly think that more is much better. I made use of 4 cream cheese packages, for any thick and creamy cheesecake layer.
I am talking about, this combo may be the explosive device, a sweet and cinnamony cheesecake layer, baked between pillowy crescent dough! The good thing? A cinnamon brown sugar butter mixture is put on the top, so every bite you are taking is stuffed with a cinnamon flavor that’s difficult to resist and can help remind you of Sopapillas.
What exactly are Sapopillas?
A sopapilla is really a crispy, deep-fried pastry, folded in cinnamon and sugar, that is quite common in Hispanic cuisine. It’s frequently offered engrossed in honey or syrup.
What must you make Sapopilla Cheesecake?
- Cream Cheese – make certain your cream cheese reaches 70 degrees. I love to use four packages for any thicker cheesecake layer, but you may also use two only.
- Egg and White-colored Sugar – make certain the egg reaches 70 degrees
- Brown Sugar – I favor to make use of brown sugar for that cinnamon butter mixture, the taste is much deeper and thus far better.
- Cinnamon – I love to give a pinch towards the cheesecake batter too.
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Crescent Rolls
- 913 baking dish – I’ve that one and that i like it.
Adding flour or corn starch to some cheesecake:
Usually, the flour and/or even the corn starch are put into the cheesecake batter to prevent cracks. About 1/3 cup of flour and/or 1 tablespoon to1/4 cup of corn starch is put into the batter using the sugar. I additionally like ho the addition increases the texture from the cheesecake, which makes it a little firmer. Personally, i dislike the cheesecakes are extremely creamy, they melt, or don’t hold their shape well. You can include flour or corn starch for this recipe or skip it, it’s your decision.
Watch Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe Video:
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup white-colored granulated sugar
- 1 egg (70 degrees)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour (optional)
- 2 8 ounces each cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup white-colored sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted and cooled to 70 degrees)
- Preheat oven to 350F levels.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter it. Put aside.
- Unroll it’s possible to of crescent roll dough, layer it onto the foot of the pan, pressing seams together or make use of a moving pin to shape it into 9×13 inch rectangle before adding it towards the pan.
Inside a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and white-colored sugar until light and creamy, a couple of-3 minutes on medium-high-speed. Pause and scrape the edges and bottom from the bowl. NOTE: if you wish to create a thinner cheesecake layer, you should use only two-3 packages of cream cheese, I favor it around the thicker side.
Add cinnamon, vanilla and egg, mix until blended. Add flour if you’re searching for any denser texture. This cheesecake is extremely creamy.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon inside a medium bowl. Put aside.
- Drizzle the very best crescent dough layer using the melted butter. Distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle within the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake, uncovered within the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, before the crescent dough has puffed and switched golden brown. Should you peak at the end layer, it ought to be an easy golden color.
- Awesome completely within the pan before transferring towards the refrigerator not less than 3 hrs.
- Reduce squares and serve drizzled with honey.